Advanced Natural Soapmaking
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $45.00 Sale
Quantity must be 1 or more
Once students have a solid understanding of basic soapmaking, it’s time to introduce colors and fragrance. In this class, we will learn how to:
- Identify, harvest and prepare plants to add to soaps
- Using natural colorants and essential oils
- A variety of swirl patterns including ghost swirls
- Decorative elements such as pencil lines, piping and layering
Students will be given the opportunity to try out the techniques with their own take-home soap.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh